Tuesday, August 2, 2011

New Packaging

Gift Box by Simple Tastes on Etsy

I'm always evaluating the way I do things in my shop. You know, rethinking things. Right now, I'm onto my packaging.

I've been doing all my shipping in bubble wrap packages, stuffing them with coordinating colors of tissue paper, & decorating the outside to look all cute. That's fine for my Washcloth Bibs & my Baby Wipes, but I'm no so sure about my skin care products. They're liquid & although I've not known of any problems with shipping them that way yet {even to Canada, believe it or not!} I think I'm going to try something new.

I'm thinking that for my Baby Swank Naturals line, I'm gonna try out shipping in boxes. I'll still stuff them with the tissue paper to provide some cushioning, but I think that will make it a bit more secure.


What do you think??

hugs, Meagan

No comments:

Post a Comment