Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Want Even More Baby Swank Updates & Deals

hello wooden letters by treehouse wood designs on etsy

Not only will you get updates & announcements about the going on's in my shop right here on my blog, but did you know that there's a way that you can get even more insider information? Well there is!

You can subscribe to my monthly email newsletter!

In my newsletter, you'll get updates on my shop & new products as well as access to special deals & promotions that no one else has access too! Plus you'll have first dibs on new products & you'll be the first to test new products that I come up with. And if that's not enough, I'm even giving you a special goodie just for signing up!

So what are you waiting for? Like Baby Swank products? Sign up over on the right sidebar for these great deals. No spam either! I promise!

hugs, Meagan

No comments:

Post a Comment