Thursday, November 10, 2011

3 Thanksgiving DIY Projects For You

Why should Christmas have all the fun?

I love Thanksgiving! Not just the meaning behind it, but Autumn is my favorite time of the year. I love color & when it comes to decorating my house...this is the most inspirational time for me.

So recently my 3 year old has really gotten into doing crafty, creative type things. He really likes to color, paint, play with play-doh, help me cook, etc so I'm trying to come up with some fun DIY projects that we can do together.

Pinterest is great for finding stuff like this so today I'm going to share some projects that my little man & I will hopefully tackle this month. Not only to help him be more creative & have fun, but to help teach him the meaning behind Thanksgiving too.

DIY Gratitude Board via Parents.com

DIY Thankful Turkey via Parents.com
DIY Ceramic Leaves via Two Shades of Pink
Do you have any projects you're planning on tackling before Thanksgiving...with or without your kiddos? Let me know in the comments below & leave a link to it if you have one!

Enjoy!
xo, Meagan


No comments:

Post a Comment