Thursday, January 5, 2012

Project 52


Today I want to share a fun little project I'm involved in with you!

It's called "Project 52" & it's started by my friend Lakshmi. Lakshmi has a goal this year of improving her product photography & so she decided that she was going to select a theme each month & then photograph items that fit into that theme & share her best photo each week on her blog!

So I decided to join her in this project along with some other friends of ours because let's face it... product photography is tricky especially if you're not a photographer & I'm always up for improving on things.

This month's theme is "Rainbow" & so here are some of the photos I've taken for this week including the one above!

Let me know what you think in the comments below!



Thanks & see you next week!

xo, Meagan

5 comments:

  1. I love how crisp and clear your images are! Well done xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vibrant, simple, gorgeous! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vibrant, simple, gorgeous! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will join you in this wonderful quest to better ourselves. I love photography but I am such an amature and seems to be easier to photograph my kids than my dolls. This may be because my kids are cuter, who knows??? Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Meagan,

    I am joining you on your quesst. Thank you for the inspiration! I did a photo similar to your first on homemade babyfood jars and loved the rainbow effect. Well done with the crisp and clear shots. Happy New Year!

    Joy

    ReplyDelete