Saturday, January 15, 2011

Celebrity Look-a-likes?

Okay, so I've learned a couple new things today from a new blog I found.

  1. Facebook has a week where everyone changes their profile picture to a picture of a celebrity that they look like. ---- I must of missed out on this. I don't even think I was aware of it. Maybe I wasn't on facebook for a week. Doubt it.
  2. So, I don't think that I look like anyone in particular, but the owner of the blog I was on found this website where you upload a picture of yourself, and it matches you up with celebrities that you look like. So here are my results...

So, I'm pretty excited that I now know which celebrities I look like. I'm sure that will get me far in life. At least I had fun with it! BTW, I am excited that I look like Kathrine Heigl.


No comments:

Post a Comment