Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Come Vote in the Color Palette Challenge


I told you a little while ago that I was participating in the EtsyMom Fall Event - The Color Palette Challenge! Well now's the time to come & vote for your favorite entry & I want to personally invite you to come on over & participate!

Click here to visit the EtsyMom blog to see all of the event entries & get info on how to vote. It's fun, it's quick, & you'd be doing me a favor.

Now I'm not asking you to vote for me in particular! Only if one of my entries is your favorite & you think I stuck to one of the color palettes. Voting is anonymous so no worries there. Again this won't take much of your time so please come vote! I'd appreciate it!

Oh, just for the record...I created some super cute additions to my Washcloth Bib collection. They're up for grabs in my shop & they in this season's fashion color report from Pantone! Here they are!

    
Cedar Flowers & Deep Teal Swirl

No comments:

Post a Comment