Thursday, October 20, 2011

Quick Updates

Three things quickly...I won't keep you here all day.

1) Did you see that I added gift wrap to my shop?


I did & I love it! It's so simple yet looks nice. It's perfect for my products & it will look great under your tree! Click here to go check it out now!

2) I'm getting busy

It's not even what I consider the full time holiday season yet & I'm already starting to see the beginning of holiday shopping. Orders are coming in & I'm staying busy {besides being pregnant & keeping up with my hubbie & two little guys}!


Just to let you know, since you're wondering, I'm only taking custom orders for my Personalized Washcloth Bibs until December 14th & the closer it gets to Christmas the busier I will be so if that's something you've been thinking about doing I'd suggest doing it now before it gets too close to that time!

3) Upcoming Giveaway


Did you see the most recent review of my Baby Swank Naturals products on my press page? Well, Brandi from Life As A Cajun Bombshell is going to be hosting a giveaway soon for a set of my Herbal Bath Bombs so if that's something you're interested in, be sure to keep up with her blog. I'll also be posting the giveaway & details to Facebook. Click here to come like my page & hang out with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment