Friday, October 7, 2011

Feature Friday: Kelly Lulu

Today's Feature Friday is all about the shop "Kelly Lulu" on Etsy!


Kelly Quinn is the owner of Kelly Lulu & she offers organic, natural, eco-friendly baby products in her shop! When it comes to cloth diapering...she can set you up! She also offers reusable nursing pads as well.

As many of you know, I'm expecting my third baby at the end of December & I thought that this time I'd be more consistent with using cloth diapers. I've used them with my other two, but I've never been all cloth.
I'm gonna try using prefold diapers with snappies & covering them with waterproof diaper covers that I'm making myself...when I have time!

Here's where Kelly comes in!

I ordered some Snappie packs from her & when I got her package in the mail I had a sweet little surprise to go along with my order!



A coupon for a future purchase & some reusable, organic hemp nursing pads! I've never used the reusable ones before so now's my chance! I'm sure I'll love them & I'll definitely be back for more Kelly! Thanks so much for your thoughtfulness! I really appreciate it! You can visit Kelly & Kelly Lulu right here at her Etsy shop!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Megan, what a nice surprise! Hope you like the pads.

    ReplyDelete