Thursday, September 29, 2011

Are You Signed Up For My Newsletter?

image by Tanel Teemusk on Flickr

Look over to the right side of my blog. Do you see that big white box that says "Get Monthly Updates, Promotions, & Discounts...Plus A Free Goodie Just For Signing Up". That's the opt-in box for my newsletter.

Yes! I want you to sign up for it, but first let me tell you about it.


Here's how it works. 

All you have to do is enter the email address that you want my newsletter sent to along with your name & how you'd like to receive the newsletter. 

HTML is the pretty one that includes my graphics & pictures. Text is just that...straight up text, no images at all. Mobil is if you'd like to get it on your smart phones. 

Once you've entered your info, just click "Subscribe" & you're done.

What to expect.

Right off the bat you should receive a confirmation email. You'll click a link that confirms you want my newsletters sent to that email address. 

After that you can expect 4 emails from me during the first week. This is the ONLY time you will get that many emails from me. These newsletters are going to let you get to know me & my business a bit more. I think you'll really enjoy them & I'd love to hear back from you too!

You'll also get a goodie, just for signing up, but that's in the last of the first 4 newsletters! You have to get to know me first!

After that you can expect to receive one newsletter from me per month that will consist of shop updates, new products, sales/promotions/discounts, giveaways I'm involved in, & even some great info I think you'll enjoy. The only time you'll receive more than one email a month is if I've got something I want you to know right away, but again, don't worry because that doesn't happen often.

Here's why you should sign-up.
  • You'll be the first to know everything new that's going on with me or my business
  • You'll get first choice, first pick, & first opportunities that blog readers, past customers, & Facebook fans have to wait on
  • You'll like my goodie
  • You'll get to know a bit about me & make a new friend
  • You'll get valuable information that you can learn from & will be useful to your family
  • It's only once a month - no spam
  • If you're unhappy, you can always unsubscribe easily. I'd hate to see you go, but I'd understand.
Are you ready? Go sign-up now! You won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment