Friday, September 16, 2011

Have You Heard Of The BIB OF THE MONTH CLUB Yet?


I've started a fun new members only club in my shop & I want to tell you a bit about it!

If you like my Washcloth Bibs & you like surprises, then you should most certainly get in on the action!

It's called the Bib Of The Month Club!

The listing is for a 3 month membership to my club & when you join you'll get a new surprise Washcloth Bib of my choosing every month for 3 months. These bibs are cheaper than buying them individually or in a Bib Bundle since I get to choose the bib. All bibs will coordinate with the current season or holiday & sometimes they'll even be new designs that I'd like to test out. You won't be sorry!

I'll be posting each months bib right here to my blog & over on my Facebook page so you'll be able to see it before receiving it each month. All you have to do is let me know if you want girl bibs or boy bibs & your little one{s} name.

Sound good? Sound like fun? Click here to check it out now & get in on the action! I'm not sure how long I'll keep this membership open.

Meagan

No comments:

Post a Comment