Thursday, September 22, 2011

You Should Spending The Holidays With Baby Swank Because You Want To Be Voted #1 Gift Giver This Season


That's right! It's time for Etsy's annual Holiday Boot Camp to start up & I'm kickin' it into gear this year to bring you the best products & the best customer service so that you can be the best gift giver to your friends & family this season!

I'm starting now getting my shop & products in order so that I can provide you with the best of the best this year.

  • I'll be working on new products as well as current ones. 
  • I'll be double checking all my policies & adding additional ones just for the holidays.
  • I'll be working on offering custom product gift wrapping for those who'd like it.
  • I'll be spiffing up my photos.
  • I'll be marketing & promoting like crazy.
  • And much, much more!

Now I can only do my part. You have some work to do to. I can't pull this awesome holiday season off without you! I need your support, okay? Great! I knew I could count on you!

No comments:

Post a Comment