Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Got Baby Swank? Two New Products & A Fall Sneak Peek


Baby Swank Naturals would like to proudly introduce...the Herbal Baby Bums collection!

I've been working on increasing the Baby Swank Naturals product line for some time, but coming up with the right formula, getting supplies, making it, trying it, & packaging it for sale all takes some time!

Anyway, I am very excited about this new collection. It includes Herbal Baby powder, Herbal Bum Salve & Herbal Bum Cream!

It's all-natural with no harmful ingredients, additives, or preservatives. I only use ingredients that are good for your skin & body & of course those wonderful things called herbs!

Baby Powder
The baby powder is made using powdered herbs, powdered clay, & essential oils. There are no talc or corn products at all! I have an 8 oz. size & a 3 oz. sample size available.

Salve/Cream
The salve & cream are made using vegetable oil that's been infused with a variety of herbs known for soothing skin {cuts, scraps, burns, scalds, etc.} & being anti-bacterial/anti-fungal. It also contains beeswax & the cream has skin soothing aloe juice as well. You can't get much better than that! I've been using this formula on my kiddos for a year or so & I love it. It helps sooth diaper rash & scalds & I also put it on cuts & scraps too! There's a 1 oz. sample size of the salve & 8 oz. sizes of the salve & cream available.

So here it is! It's now in my shop. Click here to check it out!

Plus...here's a sneak peak at the new fall collection for my Washcloth Bibs!


I'm loving these Pantone fall colors! Top to bottom: Quarry, Cedar, Coffee Liqueur, & Deep Teal!


Loving these cute fabrics too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment