Monday, September 12, 2011

I'm In, Are You?

One of the Etsy teams that I'm on...EtsyMom...is having a fun event coming up in October.



It's a color palette challenge. You choose one of the specified color palettes & you create items for your shop using those colors. Then all of the items will be voted on & the winners get to choose a prize from one of the sponsor shops! I'm definitely in & can't wait to see what everyone is making!

Once all the participants products are up on the team website, voting will begin & last for 1 week. Here's where you come in! I need you to go & vote for me! I'll be entering two products & you can vote for either one of them. If I get the most votes I'll be a winner!!

I'll be posting the link to vote when the time comes. Again, it won't be until October, but I wanted to give you a heads up! Thanks so much & wish me luck!

Hugs, Meagan

No comments:

Post a Comment