Saturday, September 17, 2011

Today's My Birthday!



If you didn't know it, this month - September 17th - is my shops birthday! Yes! I'm 1!! So exciting. I told myself when I started that I'd give it a year & if I wasn't enjoying it or making any progress by then I'd know this wasn't for me.

Well it's been a year, I'm loving every minute of it & yes, I am making progress. It may be slow progress at times, but that's due to having little ones that need my attention, homeschooling, & being a wife. And you know what? I'm okay with that! I understand that I don't have as much time as some folks do to invest in my business. I'm okay not having something that booms overnight. It helps me to work my way into things, to get used to it a bit at a time.

Over the past year I've learned & grown from so many different things. I don't have a degree in business so I'm learning as I go & through the help of others. And no, I don't think you have to go to school & get a degree in order to do something successful in that field! My business has changed & grown for the better, & I'm sure it will continue to change & grow as I continue to learn what works & what doesn't.

So thank you to all of you who've been here to watch my first year. I do hope you'll be here for more to come. Thank you to those of you, my customers, for your orders, awesome feedback & suggestions, & for being so kind!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Baby Swank! It feels good right to see progress?? Sometimes it takes more than a year (like me) but I really like the way you are going. I really like the bath bombs, and forget the kids- I'd buy it for myself! I don't get enough relaxing baths.. Cheers on many more years!

    ReplyDelete