Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas Card Garland tutorial

OMGoodness! This is so cute! I'm always wishing there was something fun and decorative I could do to hang my Christmas cards every year. Normally I just stick them up around my door-frames, but then I run into the problem of them falling out or not fitting in some places.



Anyway, I was looking at another blog I follow today, and they linked to this tutorial which is so cute and creative. Plus it seems super easy. Anyone could do this and it's way cheap! So here's the link...Christmas Card Garland Tutorial! Go check it out, and if you do decide to make one of these, post your pics here so I can see how creative you are. I may get around to doing it too!



1 comment:

  1. That is cute! I was needing something to do with all our Christmas cards! That is way better than the basket I have been putting them in!

    ReplyDelete